Benjamin Moore offers the highest quality prep products that properly prepare wood surfaces for painting and staining projects. Let the knowledgeable staff at The Paint Can assist you with your wood decking project.
- Removes both latex and oil stains
- Fast-acting formula
- Removes clear finishes of solid color stains
- Concentrated formula
- Restores old weathered wood
- Bleach-free formula is gentle to wood and the environment
- Not intended for removing old finishes. Use Benjamin Moore REMOVE Finish Remover (315) to remove old finishes.
- For restoring severely weathered wood. For maintenance cleaning, Benjamin Moore CLEAN Multi-Purpose Cleaner (318) is recommended.
- Ideal for removing moderate to severe stains from mold and mildew.
- Removes tannin and rust stains
- Breaks the “mill glaze” on new wood
- Counteracts the darkening effect caused by the RESTORE (316) and REMOVE (315) products on tannin-bearing woods
- Ideal for maintenance cleaning
- Removes stains from mold and mildew.
- Available Colors: N/A
- Sheen (or Gloss): N/A
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: N/A
- Recommended Use: Exterior